Custom Blast Booths
Blast Booths from Global Finishing Solutions® (GFS) provide a safe, efficient environment for abrasive blasting, an alternative to chemical stripping. GFS Blast Booths are custom engineered and designed to meet your specific requirements.
- 11-gauge galvanized steel panels, rigidly reinforced with structural steel
- Pre-punched, companion-flanged panels for easy assembly
- Six-tube fluorescent light fixtures with polycarbonate light lens
- Blast shields for intake and exhaust vents prevent blast media from exiting the enclosure
- Rear-hinged access on light fixtures for easy lamp replacement
- Door limit switches shut down air to blast equipment when booth doors or optional inside-access lights are opened
- Designed to comply with all federal OSHA and NFPA regulations
- Standard Pre-Engineered Blast Booths
- Pre-Engineered Blast Booths (PEB)
Empire’s Pre-Engineered Blast Booths (PEB) feature all the essentials for OSHA complaint blast rooms at a fraction of the cost. For many applications, requiring strict environmental and safety compliance, Empire’s PEB booths offer an attractive alternative to makeshift enclosures or higher priced custom blast rooms. After choosing your PEB size you can then choose from a list of standard booth options, dust collection systems, blast and recovery systems along with operator safety equipment. Because these systems are pre-engineered, they can ship in 6-8 weeks, almost half the time of a custom engineered system. See below for pictures and additional information.