Conveyorized Parts Washers
Industrial PreTreatment Conveyorized Parts Washers
Global Finishing Solutions® (GFS) Industrial Pretreatment Washers are used for cleaning metal and plastic substrates prior to liquid or powder coating, as well as before and after machining or forming components. Industrial Pretreatment Washers provide a highly efficient environment for washing processes and are often designed with separate housing sections to accommodate multiple pretreatment stages.
Precision engineered and manufactured of heavy-duty materials, GFS Industrial Pretreatment Washers are built to last. The tanks on GFS Pretreatment Washers are double-welded — both on the inside and outside — preventing leaks.
The number of stages and design of the Industrial Pretreatment Washer is dependent upon the complexity and finish specifications of the parts. A typical multi-stage washer includes a chemical cleaning stage, followed by water and seal rinse stages. Complex multi-stage washers may also include phosphate stages, additional rinse stages, and reverse osmosis or surfactant final rinse stages.
GFS Pretreatment Washers feature clip-on nozzles, which can be easily removed for cleaning, allowing for hassle-free maintenance. Since each nozzle can be adjusted, you can precisely aim it at the desired part or product in the washer.
- Stainless or mild steel tanks
- Dual stainless steel filter screens with bottom sludge dam
- Gas-fired immersion heating equipment
- Removable access covers
- Sloped tanks to sump drain for easy cleanout
- Stainless or mild steel
- Drain decks sloped (70/30 with a 2-inch center dam)
- Bulkhead access doors in drain stages
- Entrance and exit exhaust vestibules
- Silhouettes between all spray sections
- Bolted construction
- CPVC schedule 80 header piping with quick, overhead disconnects
- CPVC schedule 80 risers with quick disconnects
- Drains, overflows and counter-flow piping (schedule 80 CPVC)
- Rapid fill bypass on all stages
- Vertical pumps
- Thermometers on heated stages
- Pressure gauges on all stages
- UL-listed, PLC-based control panel
- Electronic solution-level controls on all stages