Binks Spray Booth Exhaust Filters
Binks ‘Receptor’ Spray Booth Exhaust Filters
The Binks Receptor is an environmentally friendly paint spray booth filter. The green capture layer is made from 100% recycled soda bottles, and features 98.67% arrestance efficiency meaning almost all overspray is captured. It substantially cuts particulate emissions and reduces spontaneous ignition risk, while meeting UL900, Class II standards for flammability
- Thermosets, solvent-based and water-based (low, medium and high solids).
- Air dry coatings, solvent-based and water-based (low, medium and high solids).
- Plural component coatings
- Rapid dry coatings
- UV and radiation-cured coatings.
- Industrial adhesives.
- Fiber-filled resins and bituminous coatings.