Request A Quote
Richards-Wilcox Zig-Zag Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor
The Richards-Wilcox Zig-Zag Monorail Enclosed Track Conveyor is the result of nearly a century of innovation. In 1938, our company invented the original enclosed track conveyor, and we’ve been refining it ever since.
Today, the Zig-Zag Monorail sets the industry standard for effective material handling equipment. Using standard modular components constructed for long life, Zig-Zag Monorail conveyors solve a variety of manufacturing problems: from simple, in-line finishing to complex storage and retrieval systems.
ABOUT THE SYSTEM
Thanks to its simplistic, modular design, Zig-Zag® Monorail track can be easily installed on manufacturing floors, in auto-body shops, in receiving areas, etc.
• 75 lbs./load capacity
• Standard drive packages up to 750 lb. chain pull
• Vertical wheels on 6″ centers
• Straight Track, 3/16″ thick, the heaviest in the industry, stocked in 10′ lengths
• Welding Fixtures
• Horizontal Curves, 3/16″ thick, 90′ flame-hardened
• Top Vertical Curves, 3/16″ thick, 90-degree, flame-hardened
• Bottom Vertical Curves, 3/16″ thick, 90-degree, flame-hardened
• Conveyor Chain, 6″ pitch
• Take-Up Assembly
• Inspection Section
• Chain Oiler
• Standard Drive Packages
• Load Pendant Attachments
Zig Zag Brochure